At AirLux Heating & Cooling, we understand how important it is to keep your home or business cool, especially throughout summer. That’s why we provide comprehensive air conditioning repair, installation, and maintenance services in the Cassopolis, MI, and LaGrange Township area. Our reliable, highly-trained, and knowledgeable technicians work with top brands and models such as Amana, Honeywell, Daikin, Fujitsu, Reme, Aprilaire, Guardian, and York.
Our customers trust us to meet all their cooling needs. Have a look at some of their reviews.
What Are The Most Common Air Conditioning Repairs?
When summer begins, you’ll find yourself adjusting the thermostat to keep your home cool. But what happens when you turn on your cooling system and it’s not working? A sweaty and uncomfortable experience – that’s what. Here are some of the most common AC repair issues in case you find yourself with a broken-down system.
- Faulty wiring
- Fan problems
- Leaking ducts
- Thermostat issues
- Damaged coils
- Not enough refrigerant
What Are The Benefits Of Central AC Installation?
Investing in a central air conditioning system is a significant financial investment. However, there are several advantages to the central AC that can make the investment worthwhile. Here are some of the benefits.
- Multiple functions: A central AC can double as a heating system.
- Ease of use: You can set the time and temperature at which you want the unit to operate, all from a single control panel.
- More space: Central systems are located outside your premises, creating more space for you inside and maintaining a modern aesthetic.
- Reduced noise: When compared to window units, for example, central systems make much less noise.
- Effective circulation: A central cooling system is the most effective way to circulate cool air through your entire home or office.
- Cleaner air: Central systems use filters to help improve the quality of your air. This helps to eliminate dust, pollen, and lint from their air.
Planning to upgrade to a central AC? Contact Us today for professional installation services.
How To Save Energy and Cut Your Cooling Costs
Cooling your home or business can be expensive, but you can take a few proactive measures to slash your energy bill. The tips below can help to lower your cooling bill.
- Close blinds, curtains, and shades
- Avoid heat buildup during the day
- Maintain your cooling system
- Use a programmable thermostat
- Run your AC economically
- Use a ceiling fan or other circulating fan