To keep your home cool and comfortable during the summer, you need an air conditioning contractor that understands your needs. At AirLux Heating & Cooling, we offer a wide range of reliable AC services in Niles, MI, and the surrounding communities, including:
- Central AC Installation & Replacement
- 24-Hour Cooling System Repair & Maintenance
- Ductless Mini Split Systems
- Refrigerant Leak Repair
- Ductwork Repair & Installation
- Evaporator Coil Services
- Air Quality Services
- Dehumidifier Installation
From maintenance through to replacement, we offer the highest quality services possible with white-glove service and reliable three-year labor warranties.
Building a new home? We also offer top-tier heating system installation. We can handle all your HVAC needs in Niles!
Professional Air Conditioner Installation And Replacement
We work with the best brands on the market, such as Amana, Honeywell, Daikin, York, and Fujitsu, to install reliable air conditioning systems that will meet your cooling needs and exceed your expectations. Our AC experts will take your square footage, floor plan, and budget into account to choose the perfect system for your needs.
If you have an existing air conditioner, we’ll also help you evaluate whether replacement is really necessary. Generally, if your air conditioner is more than 15 years old or starting to have frequent issues, installing a new system is the more cost-effective solution. Whether you need a system installed from scratch or a replacement, you can count on our team.
Not Sure If You Need AC Repair? Common Air Conditioner Problems
If your AC stops working, there’s no question that you need to find an air conditioner repair company, but air conditioning problems aren’t always that obvious. Here are a few signs something isn’t quite right with your cooling system:
- Reduced performance or rising energy bills
- Unusual smells or odors during operation
- Moisture or mold near the unit
- Warm or weak airflow
If you notice anything out of the ordinary with your air conditioner, feel free to give us a call for a full inspection and quick repairs.
Improve your cooling system’s efficiency and your indoor air quality with our AC dehumidifier installation services.
What To Expect During Your AC Maintenance Visit
Annual air conditioner maintenance is vital to keep your cooling system running efficiently. When you call us for an AC tune-up, one of our skilled air conditioning contractors will carefully examine each of your air conditioner's components to ensure optimal operation and perform these checks:
- Check for evaporator coil leaks and ensure the unit has correct refrigerant levels.
- Test electric cooling and heating control sequences.
- Oil mechanical components, including the air handler.
- Apply non-conductive coating to electric terminals if necessary.
- Test thermostat for accurate indoor climate control.
- Inspect air ducts to find leaks or excessive debris buildup.
- Examine evaporator coil for airflow interruption and other issues.
Our air conditioner tune-ups are designed to cover all aspects of AC care, prolonging system life, improving performance, and maintaining clean operation.