Installing an air cleaner or filtration system is the best thing you can do to improve the air quality in your home. While your HVAC system likely has some form of filtration, these filters often don't catch all indoor air pollutants. Many only offer minimal filtration and only work things like dust and hair.
At AirLux Heating & Cooling, we’ll put our extensive experience to work for you to ensure you have the best indoor air quality possible. Our friendly contractors work with the industry’s best brands, such as Reme and Aprilaire, to deliver lasting solutions to indoor air quality problems.
Curious about the quality of your home’s air? We also offer air testing in addition to other reliable air quality services.
The Benefits Of A Whole-House Air Filtration System
Chances are you know what an air filtration system is and what it does—after all, you found yourself searching for an air quality service company—but you may be surprised by the long list of benefits these systems offer:
- Better sleep—no more waking up stuffy.
- Improvement in allergies, asthma, and other respiratory illnesses.
- Less wear and tear on your HVAC system.
- Prolonged electronic life (dust can be very harmful to electronics).
- Can eliminate odors, bacteria, and viruses depending on the type of air purifier.
Most homeowners notice the difference their air purifier makes within the first day of use, and many air filtration systems are very low maintenance.
Explore Your Options: Types Of Air Purifiers
Our air quality specialists are happy to help you to find the perfect whole-home air purifier for your space. We can install, repair, or main systems of all types, including:
- Electrostatic filters: Also known as ionic filters, rely on magnets to generate negative ions, which attract 97% of air contaminants, including dust and common allergens. Electrostatic filters can be as much as 30 times more effective than a standard HVAC filter and are particularly effective against smoke.
- HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Air) filters: Destroy almost any air contaminants larger than 0.3 microns using activated carbon. These filters were originally designed to stop radioactive particles, but it turns out they work very well for pollen, dust, and mold.
- Media filters: Attach to your HVAC system and can capture upwards of 95% of air contaminants. They are low-maintenance and have excellent longevity (often over six months).
- UV sanitizers: Are your best bet if you’re looking to reduce airborne illnesses and disease. Sanitizers utilize ultraviolet light to kill microorganisms instead of trapping them.
This list is far from all-inclusive. We’ll take the time to ensure that you fully understand all your options. All our air cleaners and filtration systems also come with a three-year labor warranty.
Professional Air Filtration System Installation, Repair & Maintenance
We care about our customers and think that everyone should have clean, safe indoor air. That’s why we’ve gone the extra mile to ensure that our air quality services exceed expectations with competitive rates, five-star customer service, and exceptional results.
We even send OMW notification texts and accept payment methods most contractors don’t, like Apple Pay. There’s a reason we’re among the top air quality companies in Niles.
With decades of combined experience, there's no whole-house air purification system we can't install, maintain, or repair. Whether you're building a new home, renovating, or just having problems with your existing system, we're here to help.