There’s nothing worse than turning on your heating system for the first time of the heating season only to find out it’s broken. Don’t lose hope, AirLux Heating & Cooling can help. Our trained technicians will be there for all your heating needs. Whether you need repairs, installation, or maintenance services, we’re the company you can trust for all your heating needs. We are proud to service Buchanan, MI, and the entire Buchanan Township community.
We value customer satisfaction! Take a look at some of our customer testimonials.
What Are Some Signs That Your Heater Needs Repairs?
Before your heater conks out, it will likely give off clues that signal an imminent need for repair. From weird noises to smells, some signs warn that your heating system could be in worse shape than you realize. Watch out for these signs, and make sure to contact your local professional HVAC technician today.
- Difficulty starting
- Not enough heat
- Increased energy cost
- Short cycling
- Compressor running constantly
- Uneven heat distribution
- Too much dust in the filter
What Are The Benefits Of Upgrading To A New Furnace?
Besides the satisfaction of ditching that old furnace with a new one, there are plenty of benefits that come with upgrading to a new, more energy-efficient model. Here are some crucial benefits of a new furnace installation:
- Better comfort: Advanced features such as variable-speed operation, zoning systems, or different heating stages help stabilize comfort throughout your home.
- Inspect your entire system: This is also an ideal time to check the integrity of your entire HVAC system and confirm that everything is working properly.
- Efficiency boost: A more energy-efficient furnace will significantly lower your utility bill. The new unit will eventually pay for itself through energy savings in no time.
To help ease the financial burden of an HVAC purchase, check out our financing options.
Reasons To Schedule Regular Heating Maintenance
All types of mechanical equipment can only last so long without regular maintenance. That’s why we’re proud to offer preventative heating maintenance services for top brands such as Amana, Honeywell, Daikin, Reme, Aprilaire, Fujitsu, York, Guardian, and more. Some of the reasons to schedule preventive maintenance include:
- Fewer repairs
- Lower energy costs
- Avoid unexpected breakdowns
- Improve air quality
- Increase the lifespan of your heating system